Not many can pass up a bowl of goodness like this tomato and sweet potato soup that is ready in under an hour and is just bursting with flavour!
The ingredient of Tomato and sweet potato soup recipe
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1kg gold sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 700g btl Leggou2019s Passata with Italian Herbs
- 4 cups (1L) vegetable or chicken stock
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- Oregano leaves, to serve
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Toasted baguette slices, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato and sweet potato soup recipe
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until onion softens. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Stir in sweet potato, Leggou2019s Passata with Italian Herbs and stock. Cover. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 15-20 mins or until the sweet potato is soft. Remove from heat.
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Line a baking tray with foil. Spray with olive oil spray. Arrange the prosciutto on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Cook under the grill for 2 mins each side or until golden brown.
- Use a stick blender to carefully blend the soup until smooth (if itu2019s too thick, add a little more stock or water). Divide among serving bowls. Tear prosciutto into large pieces. Top soup with sour cream, prosciutto and oregano. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Season. Serve with the toast.
Nutritions of Tomato and sweet potato soup recipecalories: