A chicken, a chorizo and a bag of penne walk into a bar... Just 35 minutes later, this delicious mix of flavours appears ready to tantalise taste buds at the dinner table!
The ingredient of Chicken, chorizo and tomato penne recipe
- 500g penne
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 6 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken, chorizo and tomato penne recipe
- Combine the pasta, onion, garlic, diced tomato, cherry tomatoes, chicken, chorizo, stock and paprika in a large heavy-based saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, for 20 mins or until the pasta is al dente and chicken is cooked through.
- Add the spinach and basil to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins or until the spinach just wilts. Season.
Nutritions of Chicken, chorizo and tomato penne recipecalories: 597.261 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 64 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 44 grams protein
calories: 942 milligrams sodium