Keep this meal on hand for all those after school kids activites - and without creating more work in the kitchen!
The ingredient of Pantry minestrone soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Massel chicken style stock powder
- 1/4 cup dried macaroni pasta
- 750g can four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 420g can mixed vegetables, drained
- Basil pesto, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Pantry minestrone soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add tomato paste, tomato, stock powder and 41/2 cups cold water. Cover. Bring to the boil. Add pasta. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until pasta is just tender.
- Add beans and vegetables. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Season with pepper. Ladle into bowls. Dollop with pesto. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Pantry minestrone soupcalories: 422.552 calories
calories: 8.7 grams fat
calories: 1.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 61.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17.6 grams protein
calories: 1060 milligrams sodium