Have dinner on the table in a flash with this 5-ingredient chicken and noodle soup.
The ingredient of Roast chicken noodle soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1kg Coles Australian Soup Starter Pack, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 Massel 7u2019s Stock Cubes Chicken Style
- 250g Coles Australian Spaghetti No.1, broken into 5cm pieces
- 1/2 (about 500g) Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 6 cups (1.5L) water
The instruction how to make Roast chicken noodle soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetables and cook for 2-3 mins until lightly browned.
- Add stock cubes and 6 cups (1.5L) water. Stir in pasta. Bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10 mins or until vegetables are tender and pasta is al dente. Add the chicken. Simmer until the chicken is heated through. Season.
Nutritions of Roast chicken noodle soupcalories: 344.399 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 36 grams protein
calories: 864 milligrams sodium