This creamy one-pan pork and mustard stew is a quick and easy dinner solution for cold winter nights.
The ingredient of Creamy pork and mustard stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (720g) Coles Australian pork loin chops
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 500g Carisma potatoes, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 5 baby (Dutch) carrots, thickly sliced diagonally
- 3/4 cup (180ml) dry white wine
- 3/4 cup (180ml) chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 2/3 cup (160ml) thickened cream
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- White sourdough loaf, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy pork and mustard stew
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 3 mins each side or until golden. Transfer to a heatproof plate.
- Add onion, potato, capsicum and carrot to same pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until starting to brown. Add wine. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until wine has reduced by half. Add stock and mustards and bring to the boil. Season. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 10 mins or until potato is tender.
- Stir in beans and cream. Return pork to pan, nestling into cream mixture. Cook, covered, for 5 mins or until pork is cooked through and beans are tender. Garnish pork with parsley and serve with bread.
Nutritions of Creamy pork and mustard stewcalories: