Ready and on the table in 45 minutes, this tasty meal is a midweek winner!
The ingredient of One-pot sausage stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g extra-lean beef chipolata sausages
- 1 medium brown onion, halved, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 800g can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Masterfoods BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot sausage stew
- Heat half the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, in batches, turning, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until onion has softened. Add beans, tomato, barbecue sauce and sugar. Return sausages to pan. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through and sauce thickened. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of One-pot sausage stewcalories: 496.642 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 71 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1070.95 milligrams sodium