Heres a hearty chicken and vegetable soup to warm up your insides and fill you up!
The ingredient of Mulligatawny soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large brown onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup mild Indian curry paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Massel chicken style stock powder
- 1/3 cup Basmati rice
The instruction how to make Mulligatawny soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken. Stir to coat. Add zucchini and tomato paste. Cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are just tender and chicken browned.
- Add stock and 6 cups cold water. Bring to the boil. Add rice. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Mulligatawny soupcalories: 474.415 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 4.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 24.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28.6 grams protein
calories: 102 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1366 milligrams sodium