Turn a handful of ingredients into this tasty smoky beef and pumpkin stew! Perfect for those cooler nights!
The ingredient of Smoky beef and pumpkin stew
- 280g jar Coles Chargrilled Vegetables, drained reserving oil
- 500g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Diced Beef
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 500g pkt Coles Australian Diced Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 /12 cups (180g) frozen peas
The instruction how to make Smoky beef and pumpkin stew
- Heat 1/4 cup (60ml) of the reserved oil from the chargrilled vegetables in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the beef, in batches, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until brown all over. Add the paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Add 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender.
- Add the pumpkin and chargrilled vegetables. Cook for 30 mins or until the pumpkin is tender. Add the peas and stir until heated through. Season.
Nutritions of Smoky beef and pumpkin stewcalories: 311.656 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 41 grams protein
calories: 224 milligrams sodium