This chorizo and bean soup is hearty and packs a punch in the flavour department, yet its fuss free and super fast to make.
The ingredient of Speedy Spanish chorizo soup
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 x 420g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 large kale leaves, stem and centre vein removed, roughly torn
The instruction how to make Speedy Spanish chorizo soup
- Thinly slice half of 1 chorizo. Roughly chop all the remaining chorizo. Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Cook sliced and chopped chorizo, stirring, for 1 minute or until starting to brown. Remove sliced chorizo and transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Cover to keep warm.
- Add onion and crushed garlic to remaining chorizo in pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until onion is soft. Add paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir to combine. Add stock, 1 cup water and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add kale. Simmer for 2 minutes or until just wilted. Top with reserved sliced chorizo. Serve.
Nutritions of Speedy Spanish chorizo soupcalories: 396.501 calories
calories: 21.8 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 29.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22.1 grams protein
calories: 25 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2142 milligrams sodium