This beef and mushroom stew requires a slow cooker.
The ingredient of Beef with mushroom and sundried tomato
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 800g diced beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small brown onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 350g Swiss brown mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef with mushroom and sundried tomato
- Place flour and beef in a snap-lock bag. Season with salt and pepper. Seal. Shake to coat. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook beef, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a 4.5 litre-capacity slow cooker.
- Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add wine and stock. Bring to the boil. Add to slow cooker. Add mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Cook, covered, on LOW for 5 hours or until beef is tender. Stir in tomato and rosemary. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with mash.
Nutritions of Beef with mushroom and sundried tomatocalories: 490.667 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 50 grams protein
calories: 94 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 648.88 milligrams sodium