Give soups or stews an extra flavour boost with a dollop of pesto.
The ingredient of Pesto soup with zucchini and potato (gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek (white part only), chopped
- 1 pontiac potato or desiree potato, peeled, chopped
- 1.25L (5 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 100g baby green beans, trimmed,cut into 2cm lengths
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1/3 cup (80ml) gluten-free pesto
- Shaved parmesan, (or vegetarian hard cheese) to serve
The instruction how to make Pesto soup with zucchini and potato (gluten-free)
- Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium heat, then add the leek and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened but not coloured.
- Add the potato and stock and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, beans and peas and cook for a further 2 minutes until potato is cooked and zucchini, beans and peas are just tender.
- Stir in the pesto and season. Ladle the soup into bowls and serve topped with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Pesto soup with zucchini and potato (gluten-free)calories: 206.974 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 1446.45 milligrams sodium