Let the capsicum stew to create a sweet base to serve with succulent fish.
The ingredient of Grilled fish with peperonata
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small yellow capsicums, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 2 red capsicums, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 250g baby roma tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4 (150g each) firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Roasted potatoes, to serve
The instruction how to make Grilled fish with peperonata
- Heat 60ml (1/4 cup) of the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the combined capsicum and onion. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Add the tomato and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the capsicum is very tender. Stir in the vinegar.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Season the fish. Cook the fish for 1 minute each side. Transfer to a plate.
- Preheat grill on high. Place the fish on top of the capsicum mixture. Cook under the grill for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with basil. Serve with potatoes.
Nutritions of Grilled fish with peperonatacalories: 391.96 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 9.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 41 grams protein