Turn pasta into these little fritters that are perfect served next to a stew or casserole.
The ingredient of Noodle kugels
- 150g spaghettini
- 100g sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Paprika, to dust
The instruction how to make Noodle kugels
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease six 8cm wide, 4cm-deep baking rings or 1/2 cup (125ml) ramekins and place on a tray.
- Cook spaghettini according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water, then drain again. Place in a bowl with sour cream, egg, onion, garlic and parsley, then season and stir to combine. Divide mixture among ramekins and bake for 20 minutes or until tops start to crisp and turn golden.
- Run a knife around inside of moulds, turn out and serve with casserole or stew.
Nutritions of Noodle kugelscalories: 169.69 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 28.49 milligrams sodium