Quick, easy and delicious, this nutritious soup costs next to nothing to make.
The ingredient of Spiced chickpea & vegetable soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x 400g pkt Fresh Veggie Mix
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons hot curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1L (4 cups) water
- 2 x 400g cans Edgell chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 90g (1/3 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1/3 cup small fresh mint leaves
The instruction how to make Spiced chickpea & vegetable soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the vegetable mixture and cook for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the ginger, garlic, curry powder and cumin to the vegetables. Stir to coat.
- Add the water, chickpeas and tomato to the pan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup among serving bowls. Top with yoghurt and mint to serve.
Nutritions of Spiced chickpea & vegetable soupcalories: 240.673 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 4 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 440.25 milligrams sodium