Serve dinner in just 20 minutes by throwing together this easy and tasty chicken noodle salad, using shelf-fresh Singapore noodles and Coles hot roast chicken.
The ingredient of Quick chicken noodle salad recipe
- 400g pkt shelf-fresh Singapore noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, bones removed, meat sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Quick chicken noodle salad recipe
- Prepare the noodles following packet directions. Drain well.
- Place the lime juice, oil, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, peanut butter and 1 tbs water in a screw-top jar. Shake to combine.
- Combine the chicken, noodles, carrot, cabbage and spring onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with half the dressing and toss to coat. Divide among serving plates. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Nutritions of Quick chicken noodle salad recipecalories: 937.358 calories
calories: 48 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 63 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 55 grams protein
calories: 1316 milligrams sodium