Slurp your way into winter with this delicious Roasted capsicum soup.
The ingredient of Roasted capsicum soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 270g jar chargrilled capsicum, drained, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock (see note)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Roasted capsicum soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add capsicum, tomato and potato. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add stock. Season with pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add coriander. Blend, in batches, until smooth. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted capsicum soupcalories: 208.647 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 930.53 milligrams sodium