If youre feeling time-poor, whip up a pumpkin soup that needs just half an hour of your time and 4 ingredients.
The ingredient of Thai pumpkin soup
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Thai pumpkin soup
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add pumpkin and curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture starts to stick to bottom of pan. Add coconut cream. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until pumpkin has softened. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Blend or process soup in batches until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Top with coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Thai pumpkin soupcalories: 237.805 calories
calories: 16.1 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 15.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.8 grams protein
calories: 220 milligrams sodium