With succulent duck, wontons and added veg, this is one Japanese ramen soup thats loaded up to the max.
The ingredient of Duck combination long soup
- 8 cups (2 litres) chicken consomme
- 200g fresh ramen noodles or dried ramen noodles
- 20 frozen prawn and pork dim sims
- 1/2 Chinese barbecued duck, shredded
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
The instruction how to make Duck combination long soup
- Heat the chicken consomme in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to a simmer. Add the noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes or until noodles soften.
- Add the dim sims and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked though. Add the duck, soy sauce, wine and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Add the carrot, snow peas and sesame oil and gently stir to combine. Ladle evenly among serving bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Duck combination long soupcalories: