This very special asparagus soup will start off your dinner party in gourmet style.
The ingredient of Chilled asparagus soup with caviar
- 1 eschallot, finely chopped
- 200g potato, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 600g asparagus, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream plus extra, to serve
- 1 tablespoon red lumpfish caviar
The instruction how to make Chilled asparagus soup with caviar
- Place eschallot, potato, carrot, celery and stock in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Add asparagus and simmer for further 2 minutes.
- Blend or process soup with cream until smooth. Season to taste. Transfer soup to a large heatproof bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight to chill.
- Divide soup between four bowls, drizzle with a little extra cream and sprinkle with caviar. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chilled asparagus soup with caviarcalories: 195.263 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 46 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 611.1 milligrams sodium