In just over an hour, this delicious chicken curry tray bake will be on the table and youll be thanking us. Youre welcome.
The ingredient of Chicken curry tray bake recipe
- 600g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 brown onions, thickly sliced
- 1/3 cup (100g) tikka masala or korma curry paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400ml coconut milk
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Mint sprigs, to serve
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- 2 tbs flaked almonds, toasted
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken curry tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat a large flameproof roasting pan over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken, in 3 batches, turning, for 5 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Drain the fat from the pan, reserving 1 tsp.
- Heat the reserved fat in the pan over medium heat. Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion is soft. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Add the tomato and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Return chicken to the pan. Remove from heat.
- Loosely cover the pan. Bake for 30 mins or until chicken is just cooked through. Add the snow peas, green beans and sugar snap peas to the pan. Bake, covered, for a further 2-3 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle the chicken mixture with mint and coriander and serve with almond and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken curry tray bake recipecalories: 413.231 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 25 grams protein
calories: 347 milligrams sodium