The ingredient of Parsnip curry soup
- 2 onions, chopped
- 60g butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1kg parsnips, peeled, chopped
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 4 ciabatta rolls, warmed
The instruction how to make Parsnip curry soup
- Place the onion, butter and curry powder in a large saucepan. Cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the parsnips and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes. Add 6 cups (1.25 litres) water and cook for 30 minutes or until the parsnips are tender.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. In batches place the mixture in a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a clean saucepan.
- Stir over a medium heat until heated through. Season with salt and pepper and serve with ciabatta rolls.
Nutritions of Parsnip curry soupcalories: 470.352 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 64 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 34 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 542.11 milligrams sodium