Candied maple pecans garnish a winter-gratifying pumpkin soup.
The ingredient of Pumpkin soup with maple pecans
- 1/2 cup Coles Brand Australian Pecans
- 2 tablespoons Coles Finest Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Coles Brand Italian Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Coles Brand Ground Nutmeg
- 800g Naranka Gold pumpkin, peeled, cut into large pieces
- 400g Coles Brand Vegetable Medley
- 1L salt-reduced vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 300g Coles Bakery Stone Baked Parmesan and Onion Batard, torn
The instruction how to make Pumpkin soup with maple pecans
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C (fan-forced). Combine the pecans, maple syrup, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a bowl. Transfer to a baking tray lined with foil. Roast, stirring often, for 20 mins or until caramelised.
- Meanwhile, combine pumpkin, vegetable medley, stock and remaining nutmeg in a large saucepan over high heat. Season. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 mins or until vegetables are soft. Blend until smooth.
- Pour soup into bowls. Top with sour cream and caramelised pecans. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Pumpkin soup with maple pecanscalories: