These soy-braised chicken with noodles are ready in just over half an hour making them the perfect choice for when you dont have much time to cook.
The ingredient of Soy-braised chicken with noodles recipe
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1kg Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, halved crossways
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 1/3 cup (80ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Chinese rice wine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt flakes
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 3 x 72g pkts MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles Chicken Flavour
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs
The instruction how to make Soy-braised chicken with noodles recipe
- Heat combined oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken for 2 mins each side or until browned. Add the garlic and ginger. Toss to combine.
- Add the orange juice, soy sauce, rice wine and honey to the pan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, turning the chicken occasionally, for 15 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, combine the salt, sugar, vinegar and 2 tbs water in a bowl. Stir in the cabbage and cucumber.
- Cook the MAGGI noodles following packet directions, adding the flavour sachets at end of cooking. Drain.
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Top with the chicken mixture, cabbage mixture and coriander.
Nutritions of Soy-braised chicken with noodles recipecalories: