This BBQ chicken salad with strawberries will not only impress your guests, itll impress you, too!
The ingredient of BBQ chicken salad with strawberries recipe
- 1 garlic clove
- 15g punnet basil, leaves picked
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 135ml extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets (about 250g each)
- 60g Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 250g strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 Hass avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Coles Bakery High Fibre Low GI 7 Seeds & Grains Rolls, warmed, to serve
The instruction how to make BBQ chicken salad with strawberries recipe
- In a food processor, process garlic until finely chopped. Add basil and lemon rind. Process until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add u00bd cup (125ml) of the oil in a thin, steady stream until mixture is bright green and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a barbecue or chargrill for medium-high heat. Lightly coat chicken with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 mins each side or until cooked through but still juicy. Transfer to a carving board. Rest for 3 mins. Thickly slice across grain.
- Arrange the salad leaves, rocket, strawberries, avocado, radishes and chicken on serving plates. Drizzle with the basil oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the spring onion and pistachios. Season with salt. Serve with the bread.
Nutritions of BBQ chicken salad with strawberries recipecalories: 601.324 calories
calories: 50 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 104 milligrams sodium