Load up the tray and bung it in the oven, and 30 minutes later youll have a delicious korma chicken tray bake that will have everyone licking their lips.
The ingredient of Korma chicken tray bake recipe
- 4 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 tbs korma curry paste
- 1 cup (200g) basmati rice
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) chicken stock
- 1 stem curry leaves, leaves picked
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- Mint yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
The instruction how to make Korma chicken tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Combine the chicken and curry paste in a large bowl.
- Spread rice evenly over the base of a large roasting pan. Pour over the stock. Top with curry leaves. Arrange chicken mixture and cauliflower in a single layer over the rice. Bake for 25 mins or until rice, chicken and cauliflower are golden.
- Arrange beans around the chicken mixture in the pan. Bake for 5 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is almost tender. Carefully cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to stand.
- Meanwhile, place the onion, vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside for 10 mins to soak. Drain well.
- To make the mint yoghurt, place the yoghurt and mint in a separate small bowl. Stir until well combined. Season.
- Drizzle the mint yoghurt over the chicken mixture in the pan. Sprinkle with the onion to serve.
Nutritions of Korma chicken tray bake recipecalories: 457.924 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 62 grams protein
calories: 1063 milligrams sodium