Enjoy Chinese with a twist with a steaming hot Chinese pork and rice ball soup.
The ingredient of Chinese pork and rice ball soup
- 350g minced pork
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1 L Campbells Real Soup Base - Chinese
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chinese pork and rice ball soup
- Place minced pork, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, spring onions, egg and coriander into bowl of a food processor and process until combined. Divide mixture into 20 balls then roll mixture in the rice to cover.
- Line the base of a 25-30cm bamboo steamer with greaseproof paper. Arrange the balls inside. Cover and place over saucepan of boiling water, turn down the heat slightly and steam for 15 minutes or until balls are cooked through.
- Add Campbells Real Soup Base-Chinese to a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the meatballs and bok choy, cook until wilted.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with green spring onions.
Nutritions of Chinese pork and rice ball soupcalories: