Youll fall in love with this long noodle soup topped with succulent barbecue pork.
The ingredient of Long noodle soup with barbecue pork
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Chinese cooking wine or sherry (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 450g long flat (approximately 2cm wide) rice noodles
- 250g Chinese barbecue pork, sliced
- 1 baby buk choy, trimmed and roughly chopped (see notes)
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Long noodle soup with barbecue pork
- Place the stock, Chinese cooking wine, soy sauce, star anise and cinnamon in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the spices and discard.
- Meanwhile, place the rice noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Add the cooked noodles, pork, bok choy and green onion to the soup and simmer for another 3-4 minutes. Spoon the noodle soup into deep serving bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Long noodle soup with barbecue porkcalories: 580.531 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 96 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 22 grams protein
calories: 53 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2409.05 milligrams sodium