Left-over lamb is remade into this hearty winter soup.
The ingredient of Lamb, white bean and spinach soup
- 7 cups (1.75L) Massel beef style liquid stock
- 1 small leek, sliced into rounds
- 75g baby green beans, trimmed and cut into 4cm slices
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 400g can cannellini beans (white beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups (280g) leftover cooked lamb, roughly chopped
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Salt and cracked black pepper
The instruction how to make Lamb, white bean and spinach soup
- Place the beef stock in a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Add the leek, green beans and thyme and cook for 4 minutes or until the green beans are tender.
- Stir through the cannellini beans, lamb and baby spinach and cook for another 2 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Remove the thyme. Season with salt and pepper and divide among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Lamb, white bean and spinach soupcalories: 119.022 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 1575.05 milligrams sodium