Only four basic ingredients are needed to create this aromatic soup.
The ingredient of Hearty miso soup with prawns and eggplant
- 2.5L miso soup, made with white miso paste* prepared to packet instructions
- 4 baby eggplants, thickly sliced
- 20 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 3 cups baby Asian greens*
The instruction how to make Hearty miso soup with prawns and eggplant
- Bring the prepared miso soup to the boil in a large saucepan. When boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add the eggplant. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender. Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Asian greens.
- To serve, divide the soup, vegetables and prawns among bowls.
Nutritions of Hearty miso soup with prawns and eggplantcalories: 179.011 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 107 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2059.53 milligrams sodium