In this traditional soup, finely sliced pieces of beef steak are added raw to the soup bowl and then cooked by the addition of the steaming hot broth.
The ingredient of Beef noodle soup
- 6 cups Massel beef style liquid stock
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved, sliced diagonally
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced diagonally
- 180g green beans, sliced diagonally
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 150g rice stick noodles
- 200g beef fillet steak, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Beef noodle soup
- Place stock, ginger and half the onions in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes. Discard ginger.
- Add carrots, capsicum and beans. Bring to the boil, uncovered. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining onions, ketcup manis and sweet chilli sauce.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Divide noodles between bowls. Top with raw beef. Ladle over boiling soup mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Beef noodle soupcalories: 240.195 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 17 grams protein
calories: 1998.74 milligrams sodium