*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Asian inspired vegetable soup with noodles
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock or vegetable liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 250g firm tofu, chopped (optional)
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 150g uncooked soba noodles or ramen noodles
The instruction how to make Asian inspired vegetable soup with noodles
- Pour the stock into a medium saucepan and add the garlic, ginger, spring onions, chilli and soy sauce. Bring to the boil.
- Add carrots, broccoli and tofu and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the mushrooms then break the noodles in half and add to the soup. Cook for 4 minutes or according to noodle directions.
- Remove from the heat and add spinach and coriander leaves. Stir into the soup so the spinach is just wilted. Then serve!
Nutritions of Asian inspired vegetable soup with noodlescalories: