Just a few basic pantry and fresh ingredients are needed to make this creamy corn soup.
The ingredient of Corn, vermicelli and egg-thread soup
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 x 310g can creamed corn
- 80g vermicelli noodles, broken into small pieces
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
The instruction how to make Corn, vermicelli and egg-thread soup
- Kids task: Combine the stock and creamed corn in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Add the vermicelli noodles and half the green shallots. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until noodles soften.
- Gradually pour in the egg, whisking constantly with a fork. Ladle soup among serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining shallot. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Corn, vermicelli and egg-thread soupcalories: 127.148 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 54 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1285.79 milligrams sodium