Need another soup in your collection? Try this hearty one-pot chickpea and chorizo dish. The flavours are divine!
The ingredient of One-pot chickpea and chorizo soup
- 2 chorizo sausages, finely chopped
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups (1L) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup (90g) basil pesto
The instruction how to make One-pot chickpea and chorizo soup
- Heat a large, deep saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until light golden.Add onion, carrot, celery, zucchini and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until onion is tender.
- Add the paprika and cook for 30 secs or until aromatic. Add the tomato and stock. Increase heat to high. Bring to the boil. Cook for 10 mins or until the vegetables are tender and the soup thickens slightly.
- Stir in the chickpeas. Cook for 1 min or until heated through. Season. Serve with pesto.
Nutritions of One-pot chickpea and chorizo soupcalories: 491.623 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 26 grams protein
calories: 1487 milligrams sodium