Nip into the supermarket for four ingredients then whip up a meal thats full of flavour.
The ingredient of Udon noodle soup with Asian greens
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 440g pkt shelf-fresh udon noodles
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 3 large shallots, trimmed, shredded
The instruction how to make Udon noodle soup with Asian greens
- Bring the stock and water to the boil in a large saucepan. Cook the noodles for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the choy sum and simmer for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Reserve one-quarter of the shallot. Add remaining shallot to pan. Cook for 1 minute. Ladle among serving bowls. Top with the reserved shallot.
Nutritions of Udon noodle soup with Asian greenscalories: 198.131 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 32 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 1182.94 milligrams sodium