Ward off the winter chills with this spicy Thai cauliflower soup.
The ingredient of Thai red curry cauliflower soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1kg cauliflower, chopped
- 400g can coconut cream
- 1 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup fried shallots
- 1/4 cup coriander sprigs
- 1/2 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lime rind
The instruction how to make Thai red curry cauliflower soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook paste for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes to soften slightly. Add cauliflower and toss to coat. Add coconut cream and stock and bring to the boil. Gently boil, covered, for 18 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Blend soup until smooth. Stir through fish sauce and sugar and check seasoning.
- Divide soup between bowls. Top with shallots, coriander, chilli and rind.
Nutritions of Thai red curry cauliflower soupcalories: 445.496 calories
calories: 34.8 grams fat
calories: 24.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 30.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14.2 grams sugar
calories: 8.8 grams protein
calories: 1411 milligrams sodium