The Asian-inspired flavours of Peking duck, udon noodles, buk choy and coriander are combined in this satisfying soup. Ready in 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Udon noodle and Peking duck soup bowl
- 1 pkt (about 372g) Luv-a-Duck Ready Roasted Peking Duck Breasts
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2-3 teaspoons soy sauce, to taste
- 2 x 200g pkt Obento Udon Noodles (see Notes)
- 1 bunch baby buk choy, leaves & stems separated, sliced
- 100g oyster mushrooms, torn
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
The instruction how to make Udon noodle and Peking duck soup bowl
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place duck on tray and cook following packet directions. Rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, bring the stock, water, ginger and soy sauce to the boil over high heat. Add the noodles. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add buk choy stems and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until tender crisp. Add buk choy leaves, half the coriander, half the shallot and half the chilli. Cook for 1 minute or until leaves are just wilted and noodles are tender.
- Divide noodle mixture among bowls. Drizzle with sesame oil. Top with the duck and remaining coriander, shallot and chilli.
Nutritions of Udon noodle and Peking duck soup bowlcalories: 349.657 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 26 grams protein