Just when you thought brownies couldnt get any better! Add popping candy to this chocolate treat for a new party favourite.
The ingredient of Popping candy brownie
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g butter, chopped
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (35g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream
- 205g Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Beanies chocolate block, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (160g) icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 50g butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
The instruction how to make Popping candy brownie
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Combine the dark chocolate and butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 5 mins to cool.
- Add the sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Add the eggs and stir to combine. Add the flour, cocoa powder and sour cream and stir to combine. Add one-third of the popping candy chocolate and gently fold to combine. Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the remaining popping candy chocolate. Bake for 35-40 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate icing, combine the icing sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Add the butter and milk and use an electric mixer to beat until smooth.
- Turn brownie onto a large serving plate. Spread with chocolate icing and sprinkle with the remaining popping candy chocolate. Cut into pieces.
Nutritions of Popping candy browniecalories: 216.773 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 76 milligrams sodium