Packed with cajun-spiced chicken breast and a creamy chipotle dressing, this easy pasta salad is exploding with flavour.
The ingredient of Creamy Cajun chicken pasta salad recipe
- 160g (2/3 cup) Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cru00e8me frau00eeche
- 2 teaspoons chipotle sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 300g dried penne pasta
- 500g small chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Fresh continental parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta salad recipe
- Combine the mayonnaise, cru00e8me frau00eeche, chipotle sauce and 1 tablespoon seasoning in a large serving bowl.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining 2 teaspoons seasoning on a plate. Add the chicken and press to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 6 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing.
- Add the pasta, capsicum and half the chicken and half the shallot to the mayonnaise mixture. Toss to combine. Top with the remaining chicken and shallot. Season and scatter over parsley to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy Cajun chicken pasta salad recipecalories: