A rich, buttery caramel sauce drizzled over fresh fruit and bought waffles makes this a tasty, quick split.
The ingredient of Banana split
- 1 x 50g pkt Werthers Original Classic Cream Candies
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 12 bought waffles
- 3 large bananas, peeled, halved lengthways
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 6 scoops vanilla ice-cream
The instruction how to make Banana split
- Place the Werthers Original Classic Cream Candies and cream in a non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Set aside to cool.
- Toast the waffles in a toaster until crisp. Halve diagonally.
- Divide waffles, banana, strawberry and ice-cream among serving dishes. Drizzle over the sauce to serve.
Nutritions of Banana splitcalories: 1143.137 calories
calories: 64 grams fat
calories: 23 grams saturated fat
calories: 108 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 295 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 3008.83 milligrams sodium