Ready in 25 minutes, this quick and easy chicken noodle stir-fry has a delicious honey, soy and oyster sauce mixture that the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Sticky honey chicken noodle stir-fry
- 200g dried rice stick noodles
- 60ml (1/4 cup) light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 500g chicken breast stir-fry strips
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 115g packet baby corn, halved
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- Green shallots, thinly sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky honey chicken noodle stir-fry
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 10 minutes to soak. Drain. Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce and honey in a jug.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes or until golden. Use tongs to transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of the oil in the wok. Add the ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the capsicum and corn. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until starting to crisp. Add 2 tablespoons water and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the water has evaporated and the vegetables are tender.
- Add the honey mixture, chicken, drained noodles and peas to the wok. Use tongs to toss to combine. Sprinkle with shallots to serve.
Nutritions of Sticky honey chicken noodle stir-frycalories: