Simple to make and a joy to give, these treats would be right at home at Christmas or served at a childrens birthday party.
The ingredient of Choc-caramel bubble truffles
- 220g block milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 2 x 53g Mars bars, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 1/2 x 220g blocks milk chocolate, chopped, extra
- 1/2 x 180g block dark chocolate, chopped
- Rainbow popping topping candy, to decorate (see Notes)
The instruction how to make Choc-caramel bubble truffles
- Place milk chocolate, cream and Mars bars in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes or until mixture is smooth and combined (see notes). Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until mixture is thick but not set.
- Stir in puffed rice cereal. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Roll 2 level teaspoons of chocolate mixture into a ball. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 32 balls. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place extra milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until melted. Stand for 1 minute. One at a time, place truffles in chocolate to coat. Using a fork, lift truffles, draining excess chocolate. Return to tray. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted. Spoon into a snap-lock bag. Snip 1 corner off bag. Pipe onto truffles. Sprinkle with candy. Set. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-caramel bubble trufflescalories: 135.274 calories
calories: 7.6 grams fat
calories: 4.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 14.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.8 grams protein
calories: 6 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 28 milligrams sodium