Make it a special day for someone with these sweet jewellery box cakes.
The ingredient of Tiffany boxes cake pops
- 340g pkt vanilla butter cake
- 2 tablespoons bought vanilla frosting
- 250g white chocolate melts or blue candy melts
- Blue food colouring gel
- 1 cup (150g) pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1 eggwhite
The instruction how to make Tiffany boxes cake pops
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line the base of a 20cm round (base measurement) cake pan with baking paper.
- Make the vanilla butter cake following packet directions. Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Use a serrated knife to trim the crusts of the cake. Break the cake into small pieces and transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Add the vanilla frosting and stir to combine.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoonsful of cake mixture into balls, then using your fingers, shape into cubes. Place on the lined tray. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- Place the white chocolate melts or blue candy melts in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon until chocolate melts.
- Dip the end of 1 lollypop stick in chocolate then insert into a cake cube. Return to the tray. Repeat with remaining cake cubes.
- Dip 1 cake pop into the melted chocolate, turning to coat. Gently tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Insert the cake pop in the polystyrene to stand upright. Repeat with remaining cake pops and chocolate. Set aside for 30 minutes or until chocolate is completely set.
- To make the royal icing, place the sifted icing sugar in a small bowl. Gradually add a little of the eggwhite, in batches, stirring well between each batch until a firm paste forms (icing should be able to hold itu2019s shape once piped). Place in a piping bag fitted with a no.2 plain nozzle. Pipe icing around the sides and top of the boxes to create a bow and ribbon. Set aside to set.
Nutritions of Tiffany boxes cake popscalories: