Ready in 30 minutes, this Indonesian fried rice is packed with pork fillet, prawns and vegies, and makes for a family-friendly dinner.
The ingredient of Healthy nasi goreng recipe
- 1 teaspoon macadamia oil
- 250g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 200g peeled green prawns
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 200g green beans, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 355g (2 cups) cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 teaspoon gluten-free salt-reduced soy sauce
- 4 eggs
- 8 qukes (baby cucumbers), sliced diagonally
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy nasi goreng recipe
- Heat oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry pork and prawns for 2 minutes or until pork is golden and prawns start to change colour. Add garlic, sambal oelek and ginger. Stir-fry for a minute or until aromatic. Add beans, broccolini and carrot. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until almost tender. Add rice, tomato puree and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into pan. Fry until cooked to your liking.
- Divide rice mixture, quke and tomato among serving bowls. Top with fried eggs and coriander. Season and serve.
Nutritions of Healthy nasi goreng recipecalories: 391.482 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 37 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38 grams protein