Tick all the boxes with this vegetarian, low calorie, low fat, gluten free frittata.
The ingredient of Healthy lunchbox frittata recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 250g packet sweet potato noodles
- 250g packet zucchini noodles, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 8 large eggs
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 125g feta, cut into thin slices, halved
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
The instruction how to make Healthy lunchbox frittata recipe
- Heat the oil in a 19cm (base measurement) 24cm (top measurement) ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the sweet potato noodles to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 8 minutes or until softened. Add the zucchini to the pan and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender. Add the tomatoes, garlic and shallot and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir through the basil. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 170C /150C fan forced. Whisk together the eggs with 2 tablespoons water. Season. Stir through half of the parmesan. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan. Top with the noodle mixture. Arrange the feta on top. Sprinkle with pepitas and remaining parmesan. Cook on the stove top for 5 mins. Transfer to the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Serve with extra basil leaves.
Nutritions of Healthy lunchbox frittata recipecalories: 146.507 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 261 milligrams sodium