With hidden vegies including pumpkin and zucchini, and no refined sugar, these lunchbox-friendly muffins are a great low-cal snack for the whole family. Ready in 30 minutes, weve also provided easy topping ideas.
The ingredient of Healthy sneaky veg muffins recipe
- 300g (2 cups) wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 100g peeled pumpkin, grated
- 2 eggs
- 50ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 60ml (1/4 cup) grapeseed oil
- 160ml (2/3 cup) milk
The instruction how to make Healthy sneaky veg muffins recipe
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced, line 12 holes of an 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sift flour and cinnamon into a large bowl. Return husks from sieve into bowl. Squeeze excess moisture from zucchini. Add zucchini and pumpkin to flour and stir to combine. Whisk eggs, honey, oil and milk together in a large jug. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined, do not over mix. Divide mixture between prepared cases. For flavour variations, see notes.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until golden and just firm. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Healthy sneaky veg muffins recipecalories: 177.099 calories
calories: 6.5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.5 grams protein
calories: 182 milligrams sodium